Soft Touch Technologies is an international Creative Design, software & Web development and consulting company with headquarters in the Kenya (Nairobi). Bringing in experts and 5 years of IT business experience, the company has been serving customers such as AU Chapter, Africa Youth Commission, Kenya Railway Corporation, Railway Training Institute, Nairobi Railway Museum, Heathway Travel, Leleshwa homes and many others. Soft Touch Technologies’ achievements in 2015 show its persistent business growth and expansion across the globe
We are recruiting:
- Business Development Assistant
The Business Development Manager will report directly to the Managing Director.
The purpose of this management job is to formulate and implement functional policies and strategies to achieve agreed sales and profitability targets.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field – preferably marketing
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business development and sales
- Experience structuring and negotiating successful revenue share, data, co-marketing, and/or service agreements
- Preferred candidate should be Nairobi-based
- Deep, local network and relevant experience building partnerships in Kenya within the private, national and county government networks.
- Should demonstrate at least 1 year in managing a sales team
- Experience in selling IT related products is preferred.
- Information and Communication Technology proficiencyKey Result Areas
- Formulate and implement sales strategies for assigned product(s)/area to achieve agreed sales and profitability targets.
- Set and ensure achievement of agreed sales targets for respective areas and sales channels.
- Formulate departmental budget and ensure that expenditure is maintained within approved budget.
- Train and develop an appropriate sales force and structure that maximizes effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop and fine-tune distribution channels and systems to optimize product availability and maximize sales.
- Ensure superior customer service with particular emphasis on business partners.
- Gather market information and conduct effective competition analysis and advice on new product introductions.
- Ensure formulation and implementation of an effective discount structure and that customers are within the agreed trading terms.
- Timely presentation of all required reports and documents.
- IT INTERNS
An established IT company based in Nairobi is looking for an IT Intern who is interested in software development, web development, IT support & maintenance as well as other IT roles.
The incumbent will be reporting to the Chief Technology Officer and will undergo a 3 months’ internship programme which can potentially lead to a permanent role.
- IT qualification
- No minimum experience required
- In-depth knowledge and passion about software & web development
- Ability to work with people and with minimum supervision
- Ability to take and follow instructions
- Graphic design experience or interest will be advantageous
- Must be creative and very agile
- ICT SALES EXECUTIVE JOBS
Soft Touch Technologies is an end-to-end IT Services Company. We offer IT products and services tailored to the needs and requirements of the market segments we serve.
We are now excited to be embarking on our next stage of growth and are now seeking an ICT Sales Executive to join our team.
Job Summary: You will be responsible for building an efficient & effective sales processing system alongside your day-to-day sales duties and responsibilities reporting to Business Development Manager.
As a highly motivated self-starter, you will be responsible for meeting sales targets, customer retention and general administration of the sales function.
ICT Sales Executive Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet monthly sales targets.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- Understanding customer specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Providing support to customers, offering clear advice and solutions whenever possible.
- Maintain active engagement with existing clients and up sell products and services.
- Execute Sales Plans agreed upon with Senior Management
- Setup meetings with clients to introduce company and products.
- Evaluate customer needs and match those needs to the right mix of products and/or services.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to handle CORPORATE, SME and non-profit segments.
- Effective Market Segmentation and pairing of our products and services;
Qualifications for ICT Sales Executive Job
- Proven track record of successfully closing sales deals.
- 1 – 2 years’ work experience selling ICT Products.
- Our product portfolio is large; we therefore want someone who is a fast learner and can quickly deep dive into any of the technologies and services we offer.
- Expert familiarity with at least one well-known CRM tool for managing contacts and the sales pipeline.
- Digital Marketing savvy particularly Email & Social Media Marketing
- The ability and desire to sell;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition;
- Skills to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Capability to flourish in a competitive environment;
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Highest levels of integrity.
- Good with follow up.
- Basic Salary
- Attractive Commission
All applications to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org